воскресенье, 1 февраля 2009 г.

Module#2

1) I like reading very little, but I have read novels such as "Samvel", "Kaos'',''Xent'', ''Xachagoxi Hishatakaran'' and e.c.t. .The last book that I enjoyed reading was "The Tulip" by Alexander Duma.

2) I sometime read armenian and american magazins " Flight" ''Auto'' to learn the latest news in music, the lives of pop- stars.I get all news from internet.

3) I don't play any musical instrument, but I'm fond of listening to pop and folk music. I usually listen my favourite
songs on ria-cassattes, on DVD, CD or take from internet.

4) I like watching TV set very much. Ilike to watch movies, different show programmes, because they entertain
people greatly.


5) I often play video games when I have free time. My favourite video game is NFS Undercover, FIFA 09, GTA, Armenian Teaching Game and mini games. It trains your mind and memory.



6) I use computers much. I usually make use of many project, for ezample Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Nero,Internet Explorer ,Adobe Photoshop CS and play any games.



7) I spend much time on the internet. I spend 2-3 hours in internet. I like watch n films,listen music, making new friends in internet and play new games.





1)Internet



2) Music



3) Computers



4) Television



5) Reading



6) Video Games



7) Newspapers and magazines

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий