суббота, 31 января 2009 г.

Module#1

1) Hello! My name is Vladimir . I was born in 1994 in Armenia , in Yerevan . Now I'm a pupil and do a lot of
subjects at school .But my favourite ories are Maths ,PE, Armenian ,English and computer classes .
I want to become a useful man for our socienty. I'm quiet, but I'm an observer. I'm very faithful, honest , understanding and supportive.
2) I like reading books very little. I'm like wastching different TV pogrammes especially these about the lives of
other peoples, foreing countries and animals. I'm not ascibscriber of any newspaper or magazine. Igot all new from internet.
I also like watching films. I like westerns, adventure films and cartoons.
3) Everybody in my family has it's duties. My issue is to do shopping. Ioften go to the grocery, butcher's or backer's and buy everything we need . I also can fry aggs or boil potatoes, but that is my mother duty.
4) I'm ready to help everyone who needs it. I have little experiener in media, but I'll domy best to be sharing and
helpful

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий