среда, 4 февраля 2009 г.

Our group visit exhibition

My new friends.
Yesterday we went to the exhibition. We saw many pictures about
Armenian polluted
country side. It was
organized by a group
of young men and women , who are trying to save our nature . We said that wewished to join tham. There are few factories here wich pour the industfial wastes in to the rivers wich we use for different needs.
Mnay forests have benn cut down though
there are few forests in my country . I think
that we shall do our best to protect our nature,air and water .




2 комментария:

  1. Hi there! My name is Katie, I'm from the US. I really like the information in your blog, and it's so awesome that many of you in the program have been able to meet! :) I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with you all.

    ОтветитьУдалить