суббота, 18 апреля 2009 г.

Module #7

Hello! Thanks for giving rise to my interest towards PHinternational and new technologies.
I gain new friends with the help of you. The moduls made me skilled.I'm gratful to all the members of DOTCOM project as they've ereated a very interesting project to consolidate Armenian, Azerbajanian and American teenagers.



1) The most exciting facts in the project were the moments when I learnt that I passed the first phase, then the second and finally the third. I was very excited when I was told that I was among the five replacements but neverteless I'm happy. It was fun dealind with the madules
#3 and #5. This is exciting and fun part of DOTCOM PHASE 1 forme.



2)The mostt challenging part of DOTCOM project was the imoportance of learning the #5
“language of persuasion” . I work very hard, and it gave it's results. It is challenging part
in PHASE 1.



3)If you start a new project I would like more pupils to take part in it. I would like the madules to be more . It would like the be great if you could visit the pupils of armenia and Azrbejan
in their motherlands and not only by e-mail. Then you wouldbe able to conider the participants mental abilities.


This video is very fun. When do you watch this video you knon what I mine.

1 комментарий: